CAN Federation of Morang in occasion of CAN InfoTECH 2019 is organising the “Smart City Model Building Competition” with the aims to encourage students to take an interest in engineering for their future careers through a real-life practical application. Each team will work on a project to identify a specific problem in smart city development, propose an engineering solution, and showcase their solution through a built model.
Rs. 500 per team
- students from any level can apply.
- A team can contain 4 members at most. (can use any number of participants during construction.)
- No limit on number of teams from single institution.
Registration has Ended
Rules and Regulations
This event is an open competition for participants from all over Nepal. By taking part in the competition participants must read, understand and agree to the rules for participation. Players must agree and consent to the rules laid out by the organizers to enforce them. Every player is expected abide to the rules, and any failure to follow them can result in disciplinary actions to be taken. By participating in our tournament, you consent to agreeing our rules.
- The Organizer reserves the right to make changes regarding the rules of competition, place, time and itinerary without prior notification.
- In case of dispute, the decision of Organizers shall be final.
- Substitution or swapping of contestants, change of names or groups will not be permitted after submission of the application form.
- The Organizer reserves the rights to the usage of any photos taken during “The CAN InfoTECH 2019 : SMART CITY Modelling Competition” for publicity purposes.
- The personal data provided in this form will be used solely for “The CAN InfoTECH 2019 : SMART CITY Modelling Competition”. Applicants have the right to request access to and correct the personal data as stated in this form.
- All participants must agree to give permission to the HKIE to use their names, images and videos in the competition for publicity purposes.