Video Challenge is an online video making competition held by Computer Association of Nepal, Morang as a EVENT ATTRACTION that focuses on the video making, presentation all over nepal. Winner of the competition will get FANTASTIC CASH REWARDS and special offers from CAN Morang.
"Lets' build E-Nepal : Together we CAN"
- All entries must be a digital video.
- Each entry must focus on the theme provided by the organizer.
- Participants may work together in groups or submit entries as individuals.
- The length of the video should not exceed 90 seconds and must not be less than 30 seconds , not including the title screen provided by the organizer.
- All entries should begin with the full-screen “title screen” that includes the following information:
- Page containing Logo of CAN Federation
- Page containing Logo of CAN InfoTECH 2019 Morang with event details (i.e. date and locations)
- Theme of the video/Event
- 1) promote illegal behavior;
- 2) support racial, religious, sexual or other invidious prejudice;
- 3) advocate sexual or violent exploitation;
- 4) violate rights established by law or agreement;
- 5) invade the privacy of any person; or
- 6) be otherwise inappropriate as determined by Population Connection in its sole and conclusive determination.
- 50% social shares, likes and views.
- 20% Content
- 10% Video Editing
- 20% Narration
View the theme video from here
Participants can download the title screen video by clicking here
Rules and Regulations
This event is an open competition for participants from all over Nepal. By taking part in the tournament participants must read, understand and agree to the rules for participation. Players must agree and consent to the rules laid out by the organizers to enforce them. Every player is expected abide to the rules, and any failure to follow them can result in disciplinary actions to be taken. By participating in our tournament, you consent to agreeing our rules.
- Entrant hereby assigns and forever transfers all right, title, and interest, including the copyright and publications rights, in the Entry to The Organizer and its successors and assigns. Entrant also agrees that The Organizer shall be the sole owner throughout the universe and in perpetuity of any and all rights in and to the Entry and any written or recorded works derived therefrom for all purposes whatsoever and in any manner or media including, without limitation, videocassette, DVD, computer on line services and any and all media now known or hereafter developed in the future. Entrant shall have no rights or interest thereunder whatsoever.
- Entrant gives and grants to The Organizer, its agents and their respective licensees, successors and assigns the irrevocable right to use, publish and copyright, Entrant’s name, voice, photograph, video images, likeness, and biographical data as set forth in the Entry, in whole or in part, in any and all media now known or hereafter developed throughout the world in perpetuity.
- Entrant acknowledges that The Organizer may make recordings, pictures, videos or images of Entrant separate from the Entry, for example, in publicity releases announcing contest winners. Entrant acknowledges and agrees that all right, title, and interest, including the copyright and publications rights in and to any recordings, pictures, videos or images taken of Entrant by The Organizer , or any derivatives thereof, are solely owned by The Organizer . In connection with such recordings, pictures, videos or images taken of Entrant by The Organizer and derivatives thereof, Entrant gives and grants to The Organizer , its agents, and their respective licensees, successors and assigns the irrevocable right to use, publish and copyright, Entrant’s name, voice, photograph, video images, likeness and biographical data.
- Entrant warrants and represents that Entrant has the full right and power to enter into this Agreement and that this license does not in any way conflict with any existing commitment on Entrant’s part. Entrant further warrants and represents that the Entry has not been previously published and that the Entry has not previously won any awards.
- Entrant warrants and represents that the Entry is original with Entrant and that the use of the Entry by The Organizer , its agents, and their respective licensees, successors or assigns will not violate the rights of any third parties. In the event of any claim that the Entry does violate the rights of any third party, Entrant hereby agrees to indemnify and hold harmless The Organizer , its officers, directors, employees, agents and their respective licensees, successors and assigns, from any and all such claims, demands, actions, damages, costs and expenses (including attorney’s fees).
*Terms and Conditions Apply.